For over a decade, the Merrell® Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 20 million people to step further outdoors. Version 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, a grippier Vibram® outsole, and partially recycled fabrics.
• Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
• Pig suede leather and breathable mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces and webbing
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective toe cap
• 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
• Removable Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
• Vibram® TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
• Lug: 5mm
• 1lbs-13oz, 820g
AL0A7R7I2541 Don’t let a few looming clouds keep you off the trails. With the Lone...
AL0A7R7J0001 Heavy hiking boots shouldn’t tire you out…the adventure should! With the Lone Peak ALL-WTHR...
1142831-DIFL Scrutinized through the lens of sustainability, we’ve reimagined our beloved Anacapa Mid GTX with...
Subscribe to our newsletter and become an exclusive VIP – receive exclusive deals and offers.